This course introduces students to programming and scripting languages to rapidly develop applications, customise and automate existing internet objects, and develop system software for internet server applications. Students will design and construct server side applications using PhP.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Completely create web pages using HTML
- Format websites using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
- Apply professional scripting methodologies and techniques
- Solve problems using web based scripting
- Construct and integrate client and server web based components
- Demonstrate an ability to design and construct a complete database-driven website.
Chapter 1 Introduction to Internet and Web Servers
Chapter 2 Review on HTML 5
Chapter 4 Introduction to PhP
Chapter 5 Developing Programs in PhP
Chapter 6 PhP for CGI
Chapter 7 Objects in PhP
Chapter 8 Introduction to MySQL Database
Chapter 9 Relational Database
Chapter 10 Php to MySQL – Building application
This course aligns with the CCNA Cyber Ops certification. Candidates need to pass the 210-250 SECFND exam and the 210-255 SECOPS exam to achieve the CCNA Cyber Ops certification.
Course Duration: 60 hrs or 6 weeks (full time)
Minimum of four(4) hrs per day
Entry Requirements: Studied through IBS or part of a corporate training program.
Start here.APPLY NOW