The CCNA Cybersecurity Operations curriculum offers an introduction to the knowledge and skills of a security analyst working with a security operations center team. It covers core security skills for monitoring, detecting, investigating, analysing and responding to security events, thus protecting systems and organisations from cybersecurity risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
By the end of the course, students will be prepared to:
- Understand cybersecurity operations network principles, roles and responsibilities, as well as the related technologies, tools, regulations and frameworks available.
- Apply knowledge and skills to monitor, detect, investigate, analyse and respond to security incidents.
- Apply for entry level jobs as associate security analyst and incident responder.
- Take the Cisco CCNA Cybersecurity Operations Certification exam.
- CCNA Cybersecurity Operations is a hands-on, career-oriented course with an emphasis on practical experience to help students develop specialised skills to successfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate level security analyst working in a security operations center (SOC).
Chapter 1 Cybersecurity and the Security Operation Center
Chapter 2 Windows Operating System
Chapter 3 Linux Operating System
Chapter 4 Network Protocols and Services
Chapter 5 Network Infrastructure
Chapter 6 Principles of Network Security
Chapter 7 Network Attacks: A Deeper Look
Chapter 8 Protecting the Network
Chapter 9 Cryptography and the Public Key Infrastructure
Chapter 10 Endpoint Security and Analysis
Chapter 11 Security Monitoring
Chapter 12 Intrusion Data Analysis
Chapter 13 Incident Response and Handling
This course aligns with the CCNA Cyber Ops certification. Candidates need to pass the 210-250 SECFND exam and the 210-255 SECOPS exam to achieve the CCNA Cyber Ops certification.
Course Duration: 60 hrs or 6 weeks (full time)
Minimum of four(4) hrs per day
Entry Requirements: Studied through IBS
Start here.APPLY NOW