A+ (A Plus) is an entry-level computer certification for PC computer service technicians. The exam is designed to certify the competency of entry level PC computer service professionals in installing, maintaining, customising, and operating personal computers.
CompTIA A+ 2019 is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT.
Benefits of A+ certification:
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
On completion of this A+ course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals.
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting.
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking.
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware.
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices.
Course Duration: 60 hrs or 6 weeks (full time)
Minimum of four(4) hrs per day
Entry Requirements: Studied through IBS or part of a corporate training program.
Start here.APPLY NOW