The IBS Research Centre is carrying out research in tune with the requirements of the organisation / industry / society at large. The focus of the research is to strengthen the base of the organisations which ultimately provide utmost satisfaction to the customers. With this aim, the Research Centre is promoted to serve the institutional needs on different parameters. The IBS Research Centre has synchronized its commitments towards the research by pooling into two contract mechanisms as given below:
PNG Pulse is a new syndicated research initiated by the IBS Research Centre and Aurora Insights Pty Ltd, Australia to bring customer and customer perspective to the decision table. With the help of this syndicated research, the company or the public can easily purchase the relevant documents or data or reports at a lower cost than the custom market research. The PNG Pulse provides such needed analytical research reports on a continual basis of four issues per year. The subscribers can easily acquaint more knowledge and information for their immediate decision making with support factor. By continuing their subscription, they can track changes over time. The following databases help to take strategic decision:
- Profile your consumer interims of their demographics, lifestyle, attitudes and compare with competitors
- Gauge the customer uptake and interaction to specific marketing initiatives
- Understand the influences, drivers and reasons behind product / brand choice (prioritised)
- Recognise the choice and decision drivers influencing selection (consumer choice drivers)
- Recognise customer opinions and attitudes towards each of the brands and companies participating in their industry.
- Identify the media consumption habits of your customer and their ability to influence purchasing
- Quarterly tracking of these insights to understand changes in consumer behaviour in response to industry activity
Customized Market Research
The following type of research helps you take strategic decision:
- Customer satisfaction and their expectation on your products
- Factors responsible for purchasing the specific products / brands.
- SWOT Analysis (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats)
- Sales Forecasting and growth analysis
- Market expansion and feasibility study
- Brand development and brand building
- Channel Selection
- Concept Testing
- Market Segmentation
In addition to the above syndicated research, the IBS Research Centre is undergoing custom based independent analysis for clients comprising:
Full report on any of the following topics are available from IBS Research Centre all of which were conducted in Port Moresby during 2015 with a representative sample in excess of 1,000 respondents per wave. The detailed contents of Wave 3 and 4 are presented below for understanding more about PNG Pulse – Syndicated Market Research.